Chris regularly develops and presents high quality professional workshops for people who have an interest in aged care related topics. He has extensive training and experience in the issues relating to the personal and financial dynamics relate to aged care in Australia and is committed to sharing his knowledge, experience and skills. As a service to the community he often presents information seminars about the aged care sector and what it means for families. Workshops are on a no-cost no obligation basis.
Workshops include the following topics
- The importance of planning for aged care;
- Making wise decisions in an emotionally charged time;
- The types of aged care services available;
- The real costs of residential aged care;
- The payment options available to residents; and
- Strategies which can be used to maximise financial outcomes.
If you would like Chris to speak at one of your events please submit the form below